Nicholas Jones' Blog


Wednesday, June 23, 2004
Last night was Lonsdale college party. It rained for nearly all of it, and some of the bands were quite poor since they decided to make the event cheaper (£3.50 instead of about £10) this year. Lots of people from chaplaincy came, Laura Barber showed me her photos of time away (they were good - I will link to them if they get put on the web). I stayed until the end at 3am, spending a lot of the time with Sally and some people from Hiking club (Rich and Andy if I'm remembering their names right).

I got my degree result at 10am this morning. I got a pass degree as expected. They gave me a mug with 'Congratulations from the Department of Mathematics & Statistics'. I sent as many people as I could think of text messages telling them my result and stayed around on campus until 3pm for the department photo.

Also, I've been watching the England matches, and here's a good link for Euro 2004.



Comments: Post a Comment





Links:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?